Secret Tea Garden Opening Times 2020
July 4th – Aug 31st (10am–5pm) open Saturday and Sunday ONLY
Secret Garden Safe-Tea from the 4th of July!
We have setup our beautiful Secret Garden to comply with Government guidelines to ensure your safety.
• Tables and chairs are set out at the appropriate social distance.
• We will move tables and chairs to accommodate different group sizes
• You can choose where to sit
• Children and dogs are welcome but must remain at the table and not be allowed to wander free
• We will come to your table or ring the bell at the gate for service
• We will take your order and payment at the table
• Contactless card payment is strongly preferred
• Contact tracing details will be requested
• Hand sanitiser and cleaning products will be available at various points
• Please maintain social distancing from members of other groups
Enjoy our Secret Garden Shop. Buy our own Old Brickyard branded Tea, Tea paraphernalia, vintage china, cards, art, handmade gifts and local Scalford honey. If you'd like to buy anything from the shop, please take the items to your table and pay at your table or ring the bell at the gate.
We will also have a separate area selling various items to support Hope Against Cancer, the local Leicestershire and Rutland Cancer Research charity.
Our eco-friendly dry composting toilet will be open for you to use safely. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available inside and out.
Please note access to the Secret Garden is over a grassy bank which can be uneven and slippery when wet.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
All text and photographs © Anna Stasinska unless stated otherwise